We have set criteria for selecting beneficiaries which has given below:
- Students who have been studying in schools, colleges, universities, medical colleges, engineering & agricultural universities are eligible for stipend. Public universities, colleges and schools are given preference.
- Students who are poor but meritorious will get this benefit pack support to bloom themselves.
- Students from those families who are not able to afford educational expenses of their children.
- Orphan and female headed family children gets preference.
- The families who send their minimum 2 children in academic institutions
- Family monthly income level within or below BDT 10000-15000 are given preference.
- Single student from one family but if more than 4 children from same family study in different level can get 2 stipends.
- Students selected from different areas of Bangladesh but student of renowned institutes get preference.
- Students from those families / areas who are able to communicate with donors according to need.
- Students who are agreed to provide progress report as per the demand of ECHO.
- Students who have been enjoying stipend facilities from MABFO, get preference
- Special quota preserved for disable students and specialized institutes.
Application Sending Address :
Muslim Aid UK-Bangladesh Field Office
House-13(4th Floor), Road-27, Block-J, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Mobile : 01841-246316